Controversial writer Reno Omokri has replied an Instagram fan who questioned him on why he gave his daughter an Igbo name.
This came after Reno shared a lovely video of his daughter on social media today and added her Igbo name as a caption for the video.
“Cuteness overload from my daughter, Ebelechukwu!” He wrote.
However, an Instagram User, Anthony, observed that Reno gave his child an Igbo name instead of an Itsekiri, Ijaw, or Urhobo name.
In response to the fan’s question, Reno said, “Because she is my daughter not yours”
Check out their exchange below.
- Tinubu Campaigning To Win Nigeria Presidential Election From London – Omokri Reveals
- UNGA: Omokri Storms America For #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK, Makes Promise
- Yemi Alade Reacts After Wizkid’s Fan Questions Why She Had More Followers Than The Singer
- IPL 2021: Punjab Kings’ Ishan Porel opens up on long wait for playing his 1st IPL match – Check Video
- Princess Beatrice’s and husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi celebrates birth of their baby