Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani was caught mocking Asians and even pantomiming a bow in video footage his team accidentally posted to his YouTube page on Wednesday.
The remarks came well after Giuliani had finished interviewing former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer for his podcast, Common Sense. The taping appeared to take place on Tuesday. But a version of it was also posted as a video online on Wednesday. And in that video, the editors not only kept rolling but posted that excess footage along with the Spicer interview.
For several minutes on the extended YouTube version, the screen was black and silent. Then Spicer appeared briefly to sign out, leaving Giuliani at his desk speaking with individuals off-screen, apparently unaware the camera was still recording.
- Borat Defends ‘America’s Mayor’ Rudy Giuliani From ‘Fake News Media’
- Rudy Giuliani Claims Borat ‘Hit Job’ Is Retaliation for Hunter Biden Attack
- Trump Exposes Himself as Whiner-in-Chief in Leaked ‘60 Minutes’ Interview
- Russian State Media Is Desperately Trying to Keep the Hunter Biden Story Alive
- [Lyrics] Skales – Tell Us Lyrics