Rudy Giuliani thinks it’s hilarious.
He says the questions mounting around him—including those about whether his efforts to dump Hunter Biden’s documents and photos are part of some foreign election-interference operation—are “a bunch of bullshit.” He’s unconcerned about intelligence assessments that one of his former associates was a Russian agent, a proposition that he gave more or less even odds. In fact, Giuliani said, he has been “laughing my head off” about the whole affair.
Instead, the pugnacious former New York City mayor said he was on a mission to push out all the contents of a hard drive he allegedly obtained, that he claims belongs to the former vice president’s son—no matter how seemingly irrelevant others may say they are.
- Rudy: Only ‘50/50’ Chance I Worked With a ‘Russian Spy’ to Dig Dirt on Bidens
- Bolton Warned His Staff To Stay Away From Russia-Aligned Rudy Giuliani
- Trumpworld Thinks Hunter Biden’s Addiction Is Funny. They’re About to Be the Punchline.
- No, Journalists, Don’t Bite on Rudy’s ‘Bunch of Bullshit’
- ‘Daily Show’s’ Trevor Noah Rips Trump and Rudy’s Lame ‘October Surprise’