Rudy Giuliani thinks it’s hilarious.
He says the questions mounting around him—including those about whether his efforts to dump Hunter Biden’s documents and photos are part of some foreign election-interference operation—are “a bunch of bullshit.” He’s unconcerned about intelligence assessments that one of his former associates was a Russian agent, a proposition that he gave more or less even odds. In fact, Giuliani said, he has been “laughing my head off” about the whole affair.
Instead, the pugnacious former New York City mayor said he was on a mission to push out all the contents of a hard drive he allegedly obtained, that he claims belongs to the former vice president’s son—no matter how seemingly irrelevant others may say they are.
- Rudy Giuliani Claims Borat ‘Hit Job’ Is Retaliation for Hunter Biden Attack
- Borat Defends ‘America’s Mayor’ Rudy Giuliani From ‘Fake News Media’
- Even Parts of Trumpworld Are Like: Rudy, WTF Are You Doing?
- Journalists, Don’t Bite on Rudy’s ‘Bunch of Bullshit’
- Russian State Media Is Desperately Trying to Keep the Hunter Biden Story Alive