A video from Becca’s mother, Julie Yiadom-Oti’s private burial in the United Kingdom has dropped and it looks like Becca and her husband, Tobi Sani, were nowhere to be found.
The sad video captures a few family members weeping and mourning Madam Julie Yiadom-Oti as her remains were being transported to the cemetery in a hearse.
TRENDING AUDIO: “My One Hit Song Is Bigger Than Your Entire Career” – Guru Disses Kuami Eugene Mercilessly In New Track ‘Who Born Dog’
If Becca and her husband didn’t attend the burial then it could probably be that they couldn’t or might’ve decided not to fly from wherever they are to attend the private burial in the UK.
Could it also be that Becca and her husband are still holding grudges against the dead, Julie Yiadom-Oti and that they found it needless to attend?
Watch the video below…
Credit: The GossipsCoop
- Lady shares scary encounter with husband on their wedding night
- “Waiting to have money before marrying is a flimsy excuse” – Laura Ikeji tells men (Video)
- “Tell your papa make e do am” – Peruzzi slams troll who rubbished his song
- Chloe x Halle Dropped the “Ungodly Hour” Music Video, and Truly, We Have Been Blessed
- I Can’t Use My Arms Or Lower Legs | BORN DIFFERENT