By David Royal
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo has strongly condemned the attack on peaceful EndSARS protesters by armed and unscrupulous elements trying to cause chaos in Alausa today.
Sanwo-Olu who tweeted on Thursday afternoon stated that his government will never tolerate the attack on peaceful protesters and will make sure security agents protect the protesters from miscreants.
I strongly condemn the attack of peaceful protesters by armed and unscrupulous elements trying to cause chaos in Alausa today.
My government will never tolerate the attack of protesters. Security agents will immediately protect peaceful protesters from miscreants.
— Babajide Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu) October 15, 2020
The post Sanwo-Olu condemns attack on #EndSARS protesters by thugs in Lagos appeared first on Vanguard News.
- Sanwo-Olu’s Visit To Injured Lekki #EndSARS Protesters In Pictures – Newspot
- Sanwo-Olu blames attack on #EndSARS protesters on ‘forces beyond my control’
- 28 Injured #EndSARS Protesters Taken To Hospital, Says Sanwo-Olu – Newspot
- US Finally Reacts To Shootings Of #EndSARS Protesters By Nigerian Military
- #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Releases Names Of Police Officers Under Prosecution In Lagos