A Nigerian fashion designer, Tese Onokala, has shared a touching video every parent with kids in school must watch.
In the video discovered by Naija News on Sunday, July 11, a lady suspected to be a school nanny was seen mercilessly beating a kid barely up to 4 years of age.
Angered with the disturbing event which happened at an undisclosed location, Onokala in the video clips admonished parents to always go back to their children’s school whenever they return home with complaints of headache or fever.
She noted that most of the time the children are being maltreated and assaulted as seen in the video.
Onokala charged schools to have cameras installed in their schools to monitor the acts of the teachers entrusted with the little kids.
Watch and shared the video below to alert parents with young children in school.
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- [Full EP] Oluwapopular – Jamiu
- Tori Spelling’s Daughter Developed Headaches After Being Bullied By A Classmate — & Her Principal?!
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Bans Schools From Requiring Students To Wear Masks
- Beloved Children’s Television Show ‘Arthur’ Is Ending After 25 Seasons
- BBNaija: Watch the moment Maria and Pete were revealed as the wild cards (video)