Born Inetimi Timaya Odon, better known by his stage name Timaya, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter who hails from Odi, Bayelsa state. He is also the founder of DM Records Limited. Timaya’s solo career began in 2005 where he released his first single titled “Dem Mama”, which also appeared on his debut album, True Story released the following year.
READ ALSO: Hard-Die Fan Dedicates His Newborn Baby To Wizkid, Social Media Reacts
After the release of his first debut album, Timaya started gaining fame in 2005. He has been able to maintain his standard and can be described as one of the best and biggest musicians in Nigeria.
In 2018, Timaya got people talking on social media after he bought an expensive luxurious mansion in Lekki, Lagos. It was reported that the mansion cost a whopping 1.2 million dollars.
READ ALSO: Nigerians & Ghanaians Clash As Twitter Announces Africa HQ In Ghana
Check photos below…..
The post SEE The Incridible Interior Of Timaya’s Mansion In Lekki – Photos appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Few Hours After Arriving In Atlanta, Davido Storms Jewelry Shop, Spends Million
- Davido Allegedly Buys Range Rover For His 1-Year Old Son, Ifeanyi
- Ned Nwoko’s Moroccan Wife, Laila Drops Her First Reel Video & It Is FIRE!!! Check It Out
- Nigerian Comedienne Ada Jesus’ Obituary Released By Family
- Freed Students Still Undergoing Rehabilitation – Kaduna Government