We can only hope that the protests that took place over the summer calling for racial justice were not in vain. Many companies made pledges in light of the Black Lives Matter movement and now it appears Sephora is following up with theirs. The makeup giant recently laid out its plan to repair its image… Read More »Sephora Plans To Tackle Racial Bias By Cutting Back On Security Guards And Offering More Black Brands
- Nigerian Transgender, Michelle Page Dares Bobrisky To Reveal His Bare Face
- Kris Jenner Is Getting Ready To Launch Her Own Beauty Brand — Watch Out Kim & Kylie!
- Publix Reportedly Offering Its 225,000 Employees $125 Gift Cards For Taking The COVID-19 Vaccine
- ABC’s ‘Mixed-ish’ ‘Love[s] Disappointing White People’
- Neo Reacts As Erica Shows Off Her New Look ToThe #Headies Award