One night after he broke down the most absurd moments from President Donald Trump’s interview with Axios’ Jonathan Swan, Seth Meyers shifted over to the other end of the spectrum.
While the Axios interview “could have doubled as an intake exam at a psych ward,” the Late Night host said Trump “rushed back to the friendly confines of Fox News,” where the hosts “let him get away with any lie no matter how outrageous.”
In fact, the blatantly false claim children are “nearly immune” to COVID-19 that prompted Facebook to finally take down a piece of Trump campaign content was originally made by the president on Fox & Friends. The hosts of that show didn’t even bat an eye.
- ‘That’s on You!’: Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Trump Fans for Spreading COVID
- Trump Data Guru Officially Disqualified Over ‘Shady’ Campaign Tactics
- Trump Refuses to Commit to Peaceful Transfer of Power After Election
- Seth Meyers Rips Democrats for Failing to Stop Trump’s Election Threats
- Senate Republicans Release Hunter Biden Hatchet Job Weeks From Election Day