“As the pandemic rages out of control and millions of Americans suffer the pain of loss and economic hardship, the president of the United States has apparently decided to make his closing message: The TV lady was really mean to me.” Yes, all week President Trump has been whining incessantly about his interview with 60 Minutes’ Lesley Stahl, claiming that her unfair questions are to blame for him cutting the interview short before it was completed.
On Thursday, the president chose to release his early cut of the interview, which Late Night host Seth Meyers called “genuinely one of the most embarrassing, cringe-inducing things I’ve ever seen on video.”
In the clip released by the White House, Stahl asked, “Are you ready for some tough questions?” to which Trump replied, “Just be fair,” before shifting uneasily in his seat, adding, “I’m looking for fairness.” When Stahl said she would be fair, but again asked him if he’s ready for tough questions,” the president replied, “No, I’m not.”
- Obama Tells Colbert That Trump ‘Exceeded’ His Worst Nightmares
- Trump Says He Will Leave Office, If Biden Victory Is Confirmed
- Lou Dobbs Still Believes in Sidney Powell: When Will the Trump Presidency Be ‘Saved’?
- In Thanksgiving Message, Trump Says ‘We’re Like a Third-World Country’ Because He Lost Election
- Trump: I’ll leave the White House if electoral college votes Biden