Thanks to films like Crazy Rich Asians, The Kissing Booth, and Holidate, Hollywood is finally investing in romance movies again, and more and more studios are turning to books for inspiration. That’s good news for anyone who loves to see their favorite sexy books brought to life as movies. In the past couple of years, Hollywood has snapped up the rights to everything from the steamy and inclusive regency novel Mr. Malcolm’s List by Suzanne Allain to the hilarious (and hot) The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams, and with streaming services like Netflix discovering that rom-coms are big business, fans of the genre can likely expect more acquisitions to come. For now, here are all of the sexy reads that are scheduled to become movies in the near future.
- The Circle’s Lee Swift Has Written Over 35 Erotic Novels, and They Sound Steamy AF
- 15 College Movies to Watch on Netflix While You Procrastinate in the Library
- Publishers Are Using E-books to Extort Schools and Libraries
- Why Nigeria Must Be Restructured In Next Three Years
- QUIZ: Which Sexy Food Are You?