To say we’re excited for Marvel’s upcoming She-Hulk would be an understatement. Our expectations for the MCU’s take on Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk are pretty high thanks to the precedent set by WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Loki. Especially since Tatiana Maslany has been cast as the titular lawyer turned superhero. Created by Jessica Gao, who wrote the iconic “Pickle Rick” episode of Rick & Morty, and directed by both Brooklyn 99‘s Kat Coiro and Lucia‘s Anu Valia, She-Hulk’s origins are in good hands. After her role was previously reported in June, Jameela Jamil confirmed she’s part of the cast with a video of her fight training in July. Ahead, we’ve broken down everything we know about She-Hulk, including a potential release date, plot details, and who’s in the cast.
- Johnny Depp Scores MAJOR Legal Win Against Amber Heard About Promised Divorce Settlement Donation!
- Scarlett Johansson sues Disney in ‘sad and distressing’ lawsuit
- The Jungle Cruise Cast Can’t Stop Laughing as They Play Disneyland Pictionary
- Lucy Liu Finally Reveals What Caused Bill Murray Fight On Charlie’s Angels: ‘The Language Was Inexcusable’
- After Seeing These Pictures of Resort to Love’s Sinqua Walls, We’re Going to Need a Minute