Nigerians have reacted after news emerged that popular hair dealer and socialite, Laura Ikeji has returned to her plastic surgeon to refix her nose.
Ghgossip.com recalls that Laura Ikeji underwent a cosmetic surgery to have a pointed nose and she shared the surgical process after which she flaunted her newly lifted nose.
However, in a new development controversial blogger, Cutie Julls has revealed that Laura Ikeji paid a return visit to the surgeon who performed the cosmetic nose life surgery for to adjust and correct the nose.
Reacting to this, netizens laughed at the sister of billionaire entrepreneur, Linda Ikeji saying that she will soon cut off the nose as they pointed out some of the complications that follows cosmetic surgery as one revealed that cosmetic surgery patients always go back to the hospital.
Cutie Julls further shared a screenshot of a post Laura Ikeji made on her Instagram story to confirm the news.
READ ALSO: Giant Catfish Caught In Delta State [VIDEO]
See how some Instagram users reacted to the news below;
anita_emerald wrote: The thing bout surgery, you will keep going back.
ogieaby wrote: Once u start u keep going back! It’s very very addictive! I hope she can cope!!!
elendukahlan wrote: She go soon cut the nose out completely
brownsugarzinny wrote: Hmmm she shouldn’t just cause wahala for that innocent nose oo hmmn
wf_annabelle wrote: na to cut am comot remain
miz__loretta wrote: Nose jobs are never perfect, even professionals will tell you b4 time. Just that they will try to make it slightly okay
- Bobrisky rushed to hospital after plastic surgery, says; “I’m ready to take the risk even if it costs me my life”
- Bobrisky surprises dad with Lexus Jeep worth N8Million
- ‘It’s Eye Service, They Were Forced To Settle Their Rift’— Fans React As Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Unfollow Each Other On Instagram
- Cardi B Reveals BOTCHED New ‘Michael Jackson’ Nosejob!! (WTF??)
- Just Because You Want Something Doesn’t Mean That Is What God Wants For You — BBNaija Star, Leo Dasilva