Recall that Governor Mohammed on Thursday stated that AK-47-bearing herdsmen are forced to do so because the government has failed to secure their lives and livelihood.
Reacting to this statement, the former lawmaker from Kaduna expressed that Governor Mohammed’s justification for arms bearing by herdsmen amounts to baptizing infamy.
He wrote on his Twitter page: “My Brother, Bauchi Governor’s justification for AK47 amounts to baptizing infamy.”
My Brother,Bauchi Governor’s justification for AK47 amounts to baptizing infamy.
— Senator Shehu Sani (@ShehuSani) February 12, 2021
The post Shehu Sani Reacts As Bauchi Gov Justifies Herdsmen Use Of Guns appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Shehu Sani, Niger Gov Exchange Words Over ‘Renaming GSC Kagara’ After Student Killed During Abduction
- Gov Bala Reveals Who The ‘Man In Aso Rock’ Is To Him
- Apologise For Insulting Gov Yahaya Bello – APC Tells Sen. Abaribe
- Again, Ikpeazu Drags Adeyemi, Calls Him A Mad Man
- #FreeDawisu: Ganduje Fires Salihu Tanko Yakasai For Criticizing Buhari