Nigerian singer, and music executive, Mr Eazi has taken to the streets of Twitter to share some insights on how Nigerians would want to leave the country given the slighted chance.
Mr Eazi intimated that considering the current condition of the country, if 10 ships are made available for Nigerians who would want to go and work as a cleaner overseas, the ships will be full in one hour and pointed to the fact that some people will be willing to even pay to board the ship.
Nigerians have reacted to his submission and they did concur with him saying they will not think twice to enter the ship.
See his post below;
Check out some reactions below;
1hr? Be like Eazi dey underestimate the problem at hand. Before you close your eyes and open it, the ship will be full, even sailor fit no see space sit down.
Within 5mins that ship go full 1hr too much we go don reach border that time
What are you cleaning that will give you $20/hr Na broad as if they plucking money in abroad
My biggest anger is my great grand father went to go and hide when they were catching slaves to america that time. I always vex when i see him picture
Please when can this be arranged? I’m willing to join the ship. Nothing good is left in this country again
this mentality is more reason why, the leaders keep having upper hands…..we prefer running away than, fighting for our right/betterment of the society) las las we’ll still wanna come back someday to visit our loves ones, inside the chits holes abi una want carry all una family members run comot let’s match out on June 12 for protest
The post Singer, Mr. Eazi illustrates How Far Citizens of UAR Are Willing To Travel Outside appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Don’t Let Me Block You’ – Singer, Simi Tackles Those Trying To Force Another Pregnancy On Her
- Osinbajo: We Need Leaders Prepared To Unite Nigerians
- Just Because You Want Something Doesn’t Mean That Is What God Wants For You — BBNaija Star, Leo Dasilva
- She Deserves Better’— Fans React To MC Oluomo’s Birthday Message To His Lover, Ehi Ogbebor
- ‘It’s Eye Service, They Were Forced To Settle Their Rift’— Fans React As Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Unfollow Each Other On Instagram