Nigerian singer Mr. Eazi has replied a fan who said he is claiming to be a big man on social media.
This came after the singer shared photos of himself enjoying his week getaway in a resort after celebrating his 30th birthday.Shortly after he posted the photos on Instagram, one of his followers in his comment section, said he is ”forming” to be a ‘big man’.
Eazi who is often trolled for dating billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola, spotted the comment and replied.
In response to the comment, Eazi said he is a “big man” and not forming. See the exchange below
- Jude Ighalo shares photos and his videos from his vacation with his kids
- Issa Rae & Louis Diame Tie The Knot!
- I was in debt before COVID-19 pandemic – Ubi Franklin
- Amanda Kloots Claps Back After Being Criticized For Dating Again After Husband Nick Cordero’s Death
- Scott Disick & Amelia Hamlin Get Cozy On Boat Outing Alongside 9-Year-Old Disick Daughter Penelope!