Sensational Nigerian singer, Simisola better known as Simi, has taken to social media to educates young validation seeking Nigerian girls about self-love.
The mother of one, via her instastories advises young females to learn to love themselves as they are adding they are enough. She also talked about the pressure from social media, revealing that when girls start to seek validation from it, it only goes downhill. She also encourages girls to work harder to build their self esteem.
In her own words;
”Yo Love yourself as you are!! It’s great to do things for yourself that you want.. But the moment you become consumed with looking or presenting yourself a certain way, so people that honestly truly don’t care about you on social media can tell you’re popping. It’s only downhill from there. Because you’ll keep on giving up parts of your true self until there’s nothing left, it’s human nature. Please, I beg you. Let the most vulnerable version of you be enough. Love Yourself because you’re enough. You will always be enough. Nothing wrong with doing something that makes you happy; just make sure it’s your approval you care about- not random people’s. I am actually super concerned that young girls will have to work harder for healthy self-esteem. Because they’ll be trying to live up to a standard that does not exist.”
- Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Reunites With Her Ex-GirlFriend, Young Ma |Video
- Chloe Bailey & Yung Bleu Hit The Studio Together!
- Chris Brown BANS Black Girls From Party; Says ‘No Darkies Allowed’!!
- ‘Tonto Dikeh Borrows Cars’- Oye Kyme Reveals What Bobrisky Told Her
- Tory Lanez Shares A Tweet About People Who Tried To Smear His Image