A single mother identified as Imole Sesan has allegedly set a family of seven on fire in the Idimu area of Lagos State.
Information gathered revealed that a woman identified Remi Joseph, her children and grandchildren were sleeping in a shop when the Sesan locked them inside the shop and set them on fire.
It was disclosed the Sesan on January 1 and 3 visited her aunt, Joseph demanding for her late father’s share from the rent of the family property located at Mafoluku in Oshodi, Lagos, she was, however, informed that the tenants had not paid their rents.
Sesan committed the crime on January 5 after she had promised to punish Joseph and was arrested on January 8.
The incident has seen three of the victims already dead due to severe burns, including the mother, Joseph.
According to P.M Express, doctors are still battling to save the lives of the other victims at the hospital at the time of filing the report.
Policemen from Idimu Division have reportedly arrested the suspect, Imole, and transferred her to the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigations.
- FG donates relief items to victims of Borno IDPs fire disaster
- One dead, four injured in Osun auto crash
- Biden’s Nominee for CIA Director Says China Is Top Priority
- Police arrest two traffic robbery suspects in Lagos hotel
- Lady shares her horrible experience with her mother after she fell into coma for 7 years