Veteran musician, Sir Shina Peters has addressed claims that he deserted the child whom he allegedly had with the late Nigerian actress, Funmi Martins.
Martins passed on in 2002 and she was survived by her three children; Mide Martins, Tunde Martins and Damilare Peters.
According to reports, the actress gave birth to her third child, Damilare two months before she died.
Information Nigeria reported earlier that popular blogger, Gistlover accused Shina Peters and actress, Mide Martins of neglecting Damilare.
Gistlover also released a video where Damilare confirmed the allegations and he revealed that he has been staying with his uncle. The 19-year-old also claimed that he is unable to contact his elder sister.
The young boy also cried out for financial help.
Reacting to the claims, the Afro Juju musician noted that there were some past events responsible for the present situation but he didn’t want to talk about them due to Damilare’s future.
The singer promised to take care of the young boy as he disclosed that he even trained the other two children of late Funmi Martins.
Watch the video below:
The post Sir Shina Peters Reacts To Reports That He Abandoned Son He Had With Late Funmi Martins appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- “You’re The Man Behind My Success”, Mide Martins Tells Husband, Afeez Owo On His Birthday
- “To jubilate over a broken marriage is pure witchcraft” – Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday
- EFCC arrests Imo state governor, Sen. Rochas Okorocha
- EFCC: Ex-Imo Governor, Rochas Okorocha Regains Freedom
- 11 Ways To Check If You Are Ready To Have A Child