A man has lamented over how soldiers allegedly accosted him and damaged his car after seeing a Biafran flag in his car.
The man who is a lawyer, said he was stopped by military officers who were on patrol in Imo state, and they questioned him about the flag.
In a viral video, the man explained what ensued between him and the soldiers after they saw the flag and some Biafran newspapers.
According to the lawyer, before he could get a chance to say anything, they damaged his car and threatened him.
Watch video below:
Soldiers smash lawyer’s windscreen for having Biafran flag in his car. pic.twitter.com/2xUSCGiblO
— Standard Observers (@Standardobserve) May 3, 2021
- Why I am not searching for a rich husband – Ka3na Jones
- Watch video of Desmond Elliot learning the Palliative dance
- Burna Boy called out fro taking lyrics from anime
- Bobrisky’s Ivory Coast fan covers his tattooed name on her body
- “We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment” – El-Rufai