Nigerian rapper, Keshinro Ololade, alias Lil Kesh, has advocated for mental health awareness among the youths.
The rapper became totally vulnerable on his Twitter page on Wednesday evening as he shed light on the mental health issues people battle with but don’t share with others.
The ‘Shoki’ crooner also made it clear that rich people also cry because some of them are actually poor on the inside. Hence, people should learn to always be nice.
In his words:
“Some of the richest people you know are poor on the inside, do not be fooled they also cry, mental health is real, be nice to people.”
See his tweet below:
The post Some Of The Richest People You Know Are Poor On The Inside – Rapper Lil Kesh appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- MI Abaga Reacts To Fan’s Drawing Of Him
- UK Rapper Solo 45 Has Sentence Increased To 30 Yrs For Raping & Imprisoning Women!!
- Korra Obidi’s husband replies fan who asked if he supports her ‘naked’ dancing
- 6 Young Nigerians Talk About Mental Health Medication
- Healthcare Is Handled Like A Joke – BBNaija Tolani Baj Laments Over Poor Healthcare System In Nigeria