Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica
Nlewedim has opened up on the ordeal women go through citing herself as an example.
Erica Nlewedim revealed that sometimes due to the stress she goes through, she ends up crying to herself in her room alone but feigns a smile and a happy demeanor when she gets into public and go about running her businesses as if nothing had occurred.
According to Erica who was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija show a few weeks before the conclusion of the show, women are some of the most resilient creatures and they go through a lot.
The actress and brand influencer further appreciated women for being strong even after going through all they go through.
She reposted a post shared by singer Peter Okoye and wrote ‘Me’.
“YOU’D BE SURPRISED AT HOW MANY TIMES A WOMAN SITS IN HER CAR, OR ON HER BED, OR IN THE BATHROOM OR IN THE LIVING ROOM AND QUICKLY CRIES CUZ SHE’S SO STRESSED. BUT WHEN SHE SHOWS HER FACE AGAIN SHE LOOKS PERFECTLY FINE, UNBOTHERED AND SHE STILL MANAGES TO SMILE AND GO ABOUT HER BUSINESS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.”
READ ALSO: DJ And Hypeman FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death, Weeks After Saying He Was Being Envied [VIDEO]
The post ‘Sometimes I Sit And Cry Because I’m Stressed’ – Erica Nlewedim Opens Up On Women’s Ordeals appeared first on Newzandar News.
- ‘BBNaija Come With Free Sex’ Tunde Ednut Reveals Why He Likes The Reality Show
- Ex-BBNaija Housemate Mercy Eke To Feature In International Film
- Netflix’s Resort to Love Is the Perfect Rom-Com Escape This Summer
- How I lied to BBNaija organizers about self harming – Angel
- Madonna Posts Lengthy Response To DaBaby Following His Recent Controversial Comments—“If You’re Going To Make Hateful Remarks…Know Your Facts!”