Human remains have been found in the search for a missing Wisconsin couple, and their 23-year-old son has been arrested in connection with what police called a “suspicious” disappearance.
The Dane County Sheriff’s Office announced the discovery of the remains on Friday but said the medical examiner’s office had yet to confirm whether they belonged to Bart and Krista Halderson, a couple from Windsor who were reported missing on Wednesday morning. An autopsy is scheduled for the coming weekend.
At a Friday afternoon press conference, Dane County Sheriff Kalvin Barrett said the remains were found in a rural area on Thursday—the same day the couple’s 23-year-old son was booked into jail for allegedly providing false information about a missing person.
- Outrage Grows After Deputies Beat Native American Man, Kill His Dog
- PHOTOS: Tears Flows As Murdered Super TV Boss, Usifo Ataga Is Buried
- Rapper Money Mitch Commits Suicide In Deadly Shootout!!
- Baltimore Aunt Drove Car for a Year With Kids Stuffed in Trunk: Cops
- 2021/22 UEFA Champions League Draws (Full Fixtures)