The woman who accused Soulja Boy of sexual assault has been granted a three-year restraining order by a judge.
Soulja Boy has agreed to stay away from the victim. The restraining order does not expire until July 16, 2024.
The victim accused the rapper of several horrible crimes, including domestic violence, negligence, sexual battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligent infliction of emotional distress and gender violence.
‘MARRIAGE BOOT CAMP’ FINALE
The woman alleges the rapper assaulted her at least on ten separate occasions and also frequently issued threats of violence. She also said that when she tried to leave, he locked her in a room for three days “without hot water” until she changed her mind.
He also did not pay her when she worked as his assistant.
“Way’s treatment of our client, as an employee and as a person who deserves respect, has traumatized and filled her with fear. His abuse imprisoned her physically, mentally and emotionally. When she mustered the courage to flee, he impoverished her. His exploitation severely hampered our client’s ability to re-establish herself in the workplace and in society. We believe he should be held accountable, Neama Rahmani, the woman’s attorney, said in a statement per XXL.
- Behind the Bombshell Allegation Buried in the WaPo Lawsuit
- US Olympic Fencers Wore Pink Masks To Protest Their Teammate Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Rapper Gonzoe SHOT & KILLED . . . Allegedly Set Up By A WOMAN!!
- Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Leader’s Lawyer Reveals Next Action Against DSS
- Minnesota Woman Beheaded On Sidewalk In Broad Daylight, Boyfriend Arrested