Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore is set to be arraigned before a Magistrate Court in Abuja after he was arrested for staging a Revolution Now protest.
The protest was staged on December 31, 2020, leading to his arrest by the Nigerian authorities.
In a tweet he shared on Monday, Sowore revealed that he currently has a broken nose but is “undaunted until liberation is attained.”
He said, “We are currently at the Magistrate Court in Wuse Zone 2 with a broken nose. Police want us sent to prison after five days in cruel detention. Just rest assured we solid and undaunted until full liberation is attained! # RevolutionNow.”
More details later…
The post Sowore To Be Arraigned Before Magistrate Court With Broken Nose appeared first on Concise News.
- NIMC To Reactivate 20 Centres For NIN Enrollment In Abuja – Newspot
- COVID-19: Lagos Chief Judge Restricts Court Attendance
- NIN: FG closes NIMC headquarters for enrolment, activates 20 centres
- EFCC arraigns ‘Mama Boko Haram’ over N41.7m fraud
- Lagos Taskforce to auction 88 vehicles impounded for driving against traffic