The company still hasn’t found a publishing partner for Payday 3.The CEO of troubled Swedish games firm Starbreeze says that the company is “much stronger” than it was 12 months ago, but money problems could still be on the horizon.In its financial report for 2020, acting chief exec Tobias Sjogren said that the developer and […]
The post Starbreeze may not survive 2021 if it doesn’t find a publisher for Payday 3 appeared first on VG247.
Read more of this – Starbreeze may not survive 2021 if it doesn’t find a publisher for Payday 3 on MMG NEWS.
- Nas’ 2013 Investment In Finance/Tech Company ‘Coinbase’ Is Set To Make Him Up To $200 Million After The Company Officially Goes Public
- Why I Paused Music For Acting – Bisola Aiyeola
- Hold Buratai, Ihejirika, Others Responsible For Arms Purchase, Attahiru Tells Reps
- QUIZ: Are You Hardworking?
- Tucker Goes Full Tinfoil Hat: Maybe the Vaccine ‘Doesn’t Work’ and ‘They’re Not Telling You That’