Popular Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson has advised men to avoid going after high-maintenance girls whom they cannot afford to foot their expenses.
Taking to her Twitter page, the crossover movie star highlights the importance of cutting one’s coat according to one’s size.
“People, Let’s all cut our coat according to our sizes. If you can’t afford it don’t go after girls who’re clearly about the money- it’s not by force. And ladies stop worrying men you know can’t take care of you the way you want. Make we all dey our lane..“, she tweeted.
See her tweet below:
- “Don’t Believe Any Musician Faking Assurance To You” – Eedris Abdulkareem Shades Davido
- Build Your Character Instead Of Buying Bone Straight Hair: Omokri Tells Ladies
- A Guy Owes You Nothing When He Asks You For A Date – Reno To Ladies
- Singer, Simi Sends Strong Message to Young Validation- Seeking Nigerian Girls
- Acting Shouldn’t Be Your Main Hustle If You Are Upcoming In Nollywood – Lilian Afegbai