With the Delta variant spreading like wildfire across the least vaccinated areas of the United States, Stephen Colbert pointed out that “all the anti-vax propaganda on Fox News is not helping.”
“Well, it’s no surprise,” the Late Show host joked in his monologue Tuesday night. “It’s right there in Fox News’ slogan: ‘We report. You just died.’”
Nothing exemplified this disturbing trend like a Monday morning Fox & Friends segment in which Brian Kilmeade—or “contestant on Jeopardy realizing he spelled his own name wrong,” as Colbert called him, declared that it’s not the government’s “job to protect anybody” from anything.
- Half-naked old man caught raping goat to death by owner
- Partygoers Claimed Black Missouri Teen Died by Suicide—Inquest Calls BS
- Kelly Preston kept cancer battle secret on final film Off The Rails
- TikTok Star Anthony Barajas Passes Away At 19 Days After Movie Theater Shooting
- PHOTOS: Tears Flows As Murdered Super TV Boss, Usifo Ataga Is Buried