Stephen Colbert opened his Late Show monologue Thursday night by explaining that he would prefer to “forget” about the former president.
“Since the day he went out and lied about the election, I try not to say his name,” he said, referencing the broadcast during which he literally shed tears over Donald Trump’s false declaration of victory. “We don’t show his name on air. I don’t do my impression, because haven’t you suffered enough?”
“But there are times when you just have to slap yourself in the face, put a little cold water on the back of your neck, bear down on the bite stick, and remind yourself just how bad it was by repeating out loud the simple fact: ‘Donald Trump is a fascist.’”
- BoohooMAN Announces They Will No Longer Be Working With DaBaby Amid Backlash For Controversial Rolling Loud Statements
- “If You Don’t Do Something Now, You Will Have No Home To Go” – Charlyboy Tells Nigerians Abroad
- Alyssa Milano Confirms She & Charmed Sister Rose McGowan Still Aren’t On Speaking Terms!
- Trump asked top Justice Department officials to declare 2020 election ‘corrupt,’ notes show
- Da Baby Reportedly Dropped From The UK’s Parklife Music Festival