With the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference just days away, both Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel went in on the organizers of CPAC Tuesday night for using the tagline “America Uncanceled” and then immediately “canceling” one of their featured speakers for openly anti-Semitic tweets.
“It’s a who’s who of ‘who needs that many guns in their rec room?’” Colbert said during his Late Show monologue, in a nod to Donald Trump Jr. “Of course, with all the crises facing our nation, conservatives are focusing on the most pressing issue of all: fascists being kicked off of Twitter.”
Referring to the conference’s big theme, the host declared, “I didn’t know America was canceled! Although, I’m not surprised. The last season was pretty unbelievable. A pandemic and Nazis? OK, pick one, we’ve jumped the shark!”
- Getting ‘Canceled’ Is the Only Thing Conservatives Have Left
- Teleprompter Trump Is the Most Tired Act in America
- Kevin Durant Checks Kash Doll For Referring To Herself As ‘KD’ In Sexual Tweet
- The Bachelor Announces Chris Harrison’s ‘After The Final Rose’ Replacement, And It Is…
- Fox News’ Tomi Lahren Calls for Cancel Culture to Cancel Cancel Culture