Former BBNaija season three housemate, Nina Ivy, has appealed to people to desist from judging others because the future cannot be determined by mere criticisms.
The ‘Double Wahala’ reality TV star used herself as an example, stating that she was once written off, judged, and called all sorts of names but today she is happy.
Taking to her Twitter account on Wednesday, the mother of one further noted that no one is perfect. Hence, judgment should be left to God.
Her tweet reads:
“One more thing guys, you cannot determine anyone’s future, I was once written off, Judged, called all sorts of names, but today I am overly happy.. try to stop judging and writing people off, you are not God, nobody is perfect and finally the future is not in your hands…”
See her tweet below:
The post ‘Stop Judging People, You Are Not God’ – BBNaija’s Nina Ivy Tells Fans appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- ‘America Is An Experiment, Not A Perfect Union’ – Actress Georgina Onuoha
- ‘Don’t Accept An Ex, They Don’t Come Back Because They Care’ – BBNaija’s Dorathy
- BBNaija’s Diane Russet Goes Bald; Shows Off Newly Shaved Head
- BBNaija’s Mercy Eke Cries Out After Being Scammed By Fake Bank Officials
- ‘If I Don’t Find Love, I’ll Have My Children Through Artificial Insemination” — Reality TV Star, Alex