Yoruba activist Sunday ‘Igboho’ Adeyemo says he will join a nationwide protest on June 12.
The self-acclaimed Yoruba activist, alongside other agitators, will stage a protest calling for Yorubaland to become a sovereign nation.
Mr Adeyemo, represented by his spokesman, Olayemi Koiki, in an interview session on Wednesday, called for the South-West governors’ support.
He stated, “Let us warn the federal government that if there is bloodshed this weekend, the international community is watching. If the military kills any Nigerian this weekend, it is going to be very hot.”
He added, “The Yoruba Nation rally will go ahead in every part of Yoruba land and the rest of the country where it will hold.
“Red alarm will begin on Friday. People should stock up food Items from Friday night.
“We are not backing down this weekend. We are ready to take back what belongs to us.”
Meanwhile, the National Association of Nigerian students and civil societies have called on the federal government that a protest will hold on Saturday to press Mr Buhari’s regime to address insecurity, economic stability, unemployment and other rising matter in the country.
- Yoruba Elders Back Igboho’s Fresh Eviction Notice To Fulani Herdsmen
- BREAKING: #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja
- Free Fire Redeem Codes: Indian server New Redeem Codes for 23rd June, Click here for 100% working of today
- Free Fire Redeem Codes: Indian server New Redeem Codes for 21st June, Click here for 100% working of today
- COVID-19: FG takes training, empowerment programme to Enugu rural women