A FINMA-licensed Swiss bank, Seba, has launched a program enabling clients to earn yield on their crypto holdings. In addition, the bank will “provide support for centralized lending and borrowing services, enabling investors to generate yield by lending bitcoin and ethereum directly with Seba Bank.”
Seba Earn Lets Clients Generate Rewards From Crypto Investments
Seba Bank, a digital asset banking platform licensed by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA), announced the launch of Seba Earn Wednesday. The Switzerland-based bank described the new offering as “an institutional-grade solution enabling clients to earn yield on their crypto holdings.”
Noting that “The launch of Seba Earn caters to growing demand from institutions to manage a range of digital asset yield use cases from staking to decentralized finance (defi), and centralized lending and borrowing,” the bank elaborated:
Seba Earn’s comprehensive staking management platform will enable institutions and individuals to generate rewards from their crypto investment on networks including Tezos, Polkadot, and Cardano, with more protocols coming in the coming months.
In addition, the announcement explains:
Seba Earn will also provide support for centralized lending and borrowing services, enabling investors to generate yield by lending bitcoin and ethereum directly with Seba Bank.
The bank also noted that it “will continue integrating support for additional coins.”
Guido Buehler, CEO of Seba Bank, commented: “It is clear that as institutional interest in digital assets accelerates, investors have a broader appetite for crypto assets, with a particular interest in earning services like staking, defi and centralized crypto borrowing and lending.”
What do you think about Seba Bank launching a crypto earning program? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Investment Advisers Prohibited From Crypto Activities in India, Regulator Warns
- Silta Finance – Competitive Interest Rates and Fast Due Diligence Draw Project Finance Company Towards Crypto Loans
- $2.2 Trillion Asset Manager Pimco Looking to Trade Cryptocurrencies, CIO Says
- Reddit Seeks Senior Engineer for Platform That Features ‘NFT-Backed Digital Goods’
- Russian Oil Companies Propose to Mine Cryptocurrencies at Their Wells
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’