Two men who were arrested for allegedly bringing an AR-15 and a samurai sword to a Philadelphia vote-count center in November face a motion to have their bail revoked after prosecutors accused them of participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the nation’s Capitol.
Antonio Lamotta and Joshua Macias were first arrested on November 5, after they allegedly drove from Virginia to Philadelphia in a Hummer festooned with a QAnon decal. The men, who allegedly brought a rifle, ammunition, and a sword with them, were vocal proponents of conspiracy theories that falsely claim President-elect Joe Biden cheated to win the election.
They left jail last month after each posted 10 percent of a $750,000 bail.
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Police Arrest 19 Suspected Gunrunners, Kidnappers, Others In Katsina – Newspot
- Meghan McCain Seems to Count Herself Among the ‘Cult of Trump,’ Tells Critics to ‘Go to Hell’
- Celtics vs 76ers LIVE in NBA: Philadelphia wins 122-110, Joel Embiid scores 38 points to go 11-5 in the East
- The Sinaloa Cartel Is Setting up Front Operations to Hijack Mexico’s New Legal Pot Market
- As If You Needed a Reason to Spend More Time In Bed, Parachute Bedding Will Make Your Bed Your Favorite Place