Another Valentine’s Day is almost here.
Years back I always thought Valentine’s Day was meant for couples only but as I became older I realized that it meant showing a selfless act of love to anyone around you.
I know a lot of people are single and might feel lonely. But do you know love goes beyond boyfriend and girlfriend relationship?
This Valentine’s Day you can experience and share a token of love with your siblings, coursemate, neighbour, colleague and even less privilege around you.
So How are you planning to celebrate Valentine’s Day, and who are you to spend the day with?
I’ll Be Looking Forward To Your Responses.
- TALK ZONE! Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman?
- [Music] Solace Clergy – Meant To Be
- PLEASE HELP!! “I’m 35yr Old, Inlove With My Mom’s Best Friend (70yr Old Widow)- I Want To Marry Her, How Can I Tell My Mom About It?
- Actress Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Applied To Be Her ‘Sugar Boy’
- ADVICE ME!! My Girlfriend Always Masturbates Because She Is In A Long Distance Relationship With Me – What Should I Do?