A teenager was left fighting for his life Sunday afternoon in the Bronx after he was shot multiple times in the head and neck, cops said.
The 18-year-old was outside 175 Alexander Avenue in Mott Haven around 3:40 p.m., cops said.
He was rushed to Lincoln Medical Center in critical condition, cops said.
The unknown shooter fled the scene, cops said. Cops were unable to provide an immediate motive.
- Thieves punch bodega worker, steal $10 and vape products: video
- How canceled NYC COVID-19 vaccine appointments will be rescheduled
- New Yorkers tell serial killer suspect to ‘rot in hell!’ as he leaves NYPD station
- Family of alleged serial killer victim plans to sue NYCHA for $25M
- Paris Hilton Shares Teen Photos That Show The ‘Pain’ She Suffered From Provo Canyon School Abuses