Tekashi 6ix9ine has no respect for the dead — and once again, threw jabs at late rapper King Von.
He posted a picture of himself wearing a King Von t-shirt with the caption, “IF A N*GGA KILLA AIN’T DEAD YOU SHOULDN’T WEAR NO RIP SHIRTS,” a line from Pooh Shiesty’s single “Back In Blood.”
He also posted a picture of himself laying street playing dead with “#PickYaMan,” scrawled across the picture.
In the comments section, 6ix9ine’s followers accused the rapper of going too far. 6ix9ine is encouraging beef in a bid to boost his record sales. His latest single, “ZAZA” flopped — reaching at just 90 on the Billboard 100 this week.
TEKASHI 6IX9INE’S ALBUM FLOPPED
Last month, his baby mama Sara Molina accused the rapper of having a death wish:
“This bitch ass wig wearing boy would let ya get hyped up over him , disrespect anyone who would or has disrespected him but wouldn’t defend or protect his kid from threats that grown men are making towards his innocent 5 yr old daughter all because he has a death wish and wants to antagonize whoever feeds into his bullsh*t,” she said.
- Kendrick Lamar’s Certified Platinum Album ‘DAMN.’ Celebrates Fourth Anniversary
- So, What’s the Deal With Lil Nas X’s “MONTERO” Being Removed From Streaming?
- Actor Mehcad Brooks Says He Would Be “Honored And Humbled” To Play DMX In A Future Biopic
- The Serpent: How Charles Sobhraj’s Killing Spree Earned Him the Nickname “Bikini Killer”
- VIDEO: Laycon – Fall For Me ft. YKB