Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo believes she knows what her county needs to fight back against COVID-19.
But because of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, she says she isn’t able to follow through.
“I’m at the mercy of what powers he positively gives us,” Hidalgo told The Daily Beast. “As opposed to being able to use my own tools.”
- ‘I’m Not Supposed to Be Talking to You’: Doomsday Mom Called Hubby From Jail as FBI Searched His Home
- Jeanine Pirro Says She Won’t Take the Coronavirus Vaccine
- The Best Wrinkle-Resistant Clothing to Keep You Looking Good
- Should a Waffle Knit Towel Replace Your Normal Bath Towel? We Find Out by Testing Four.
- He Was the First UN Peacekeeper to Die of COVID-19—Or Was He?