“This story is extraordinary, and it doesn’t seem to quite add up at the moment,” said The Daily Beast’s Nico Hines on Friday’s The World This Week. “I don’t think we’re getting the full story as yet, and it may be weeks or even months before we do find out.”
France 24’s Kethevane Gorjestani shared what she’s been hearing from Haitian Americans regarding the assassination of the president and the U.S. response—especially in light of reports that two American citizens may have been implicated in the attack.
- Marine Moise, Wife Of Slain Haitian President Speaks: ‘They Thought I Was Dead’
- Christian Summer Camp Turns Into Nationwide Superspreader Nightmare
- Senate passes $2.1 billion Capitol security bill
- Nigerian Gov’t Staff Forced to Take Secrecy Oath After Daily Beast Reveals President’s Twitter Meltdown
- Bolanle’s husband Abiodun Lincoln apologises to her