On early Friday afternoon, it was shaping up to be an average day for Kim Kardashian West. She had uploaded videos to her Instagram Story showing off the newest designs from her SKIMS shapewear line and posted photos of herself lounging in her living room, with a thin gold band still on her ring finger.
But just a few hours later, it was announced that Kim had filed for divorce from her husband Kanye West after almost seven years of marriage.
The Kardashians are notorious for their business acumen. Beyond just appearing in their reality series Keeping Up With the Kardashians, each of the sisters run their own business.
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Kanye West Spent Over $12M Of His Own Money On 2020 Presidential Bid
- PHOTOS: Woman eats her husbands ‘raw’ to celebrate her divorce from him
- Prince Harry and Prince William Are Not Speaking, and the Oprah Interview ‘Will Not Help’
- Three Percenter Truck at Capitol on Jan. 6 Belongs to Hitler-Quoting Rep’s Husband
- Dylan Sprouse Reckons With His Disney Past and Looks Toward the Future