Did you see the birth announcement? A few weeks ago, the standard 750ml liquor bottle was blessed with a little brother! The new bottle looks just like its older sibling, but is 6.667 percent smaller, holding 50 milliliters less.
And as younger brothers sometimes will do, the little scrapper may well overtake and displace his older brother in the coming years, as 700ml bottles gradually replace those holding 750ml.
In theory, the shift to the smaller bottle will mean the price of liquor will be six percent less. Yay! But if history is any guide, the price break won’t actually happen. That means you’ll probably be paying the same for less. Boo!
- Make Cocktails at Home with the Pre-Loaded Drink Pods in the Drinkworks System from Keurig
- Will Cocaine Mitch Really Be Uncle Joe’s Wingman?
- Biden’s First 100 Days Will Be the Biggest Since FDR’s
- Africa Records Higher Death Rates During Coronavirus ‘Second Wave’ – Newspot
- 5 Obvious Signs You Should Totally Back Out Of A Fight