The vaccine selfie is both a flex and a work of art. While it’s disheartening to see, say, a SoulCycle instructor get to the front of the line under the guise of being a “teacher,” it remains endlessly warming to watch someone’s grandmother get her jab. A shot in the arm has become another social media rite of passage, and as access (slowly) trickles down to the rest of us, trends are born.
While sweatpants—the mac and cheese, comfort food of fashion—came to represent the need for comfort amid a crumbling society, we need a new piece of clothing to represent the impending promise of a brighter future. Enter: the off-the-shoulder top.
As made clear in a viral tweet from this week, cold shoulders are the perfect mix of fashion and function when your appointment comes up. A nurse can easily get her syringe in place, and you can wear a wildly impractical piece of clothing that restricts any arm movement.
- Movie director, Tchidi Chikere debunks marriage crash rumours with video proof
- These Sustainable Linen Sheets Are Both Cool and Comfortable
- This MAGA Congresswoman Is Ignoring the Real Threat in Her Backyard
- Mom: Minnesota Cops Killed Son After Stopping Him on an Air-Freshener Violation
- Will Prince Philip’s Funeral Really Lead to a Royal Family Reset?