The Queen is enjoying a summer break at her Sandringham estate, and there’s been an incredible new addition added to her Norfolk home.
The monarch, 95, was left impressed by the efforts of a pensioner, who has painstakingly created a “knitted Sandringham,” which is now on display in the Ballroom at the royal residence.
- Princess Anne to Make History by Following in Prince Philip’s Footsteps
- Kate Middleton to take on New Role after Prince Harry Steps Down
- Queen Naija Claps Back After Fans Suggest She Shows Favoritism To Her Younger Son Over The Way She Dresses Him
- India vs Great Britain LIVE; How to watch India vs Great Britain Live streaming in your country, India, Follow Live update
- Camilla Parker Bowles’ Nephew Reportedly Sold ‘Access’ to Prince Charles