Is it just me or are cookbooks back? I’ve always loved cookbooks but for a while there, I was getting my recipes online. But what cookbooks lack in brevity, they make up for it with personalities that make you feel as though you’re cooking with them in the kitchen, travel stories that make you feel like each bite is a different part of the world, or a restaurant book that lets you recreate your favorite recipes at home, in my opinion, cookbooks are the perfect gift. To help you select the perfect cookbook for you and yours this holiday season, we’ve rounded up some of our all time favorites (for gifting or for just keeping).
Scouted selects products independently and prices reflect what was available at the time of publish. Sign up for our newsletter for more recommendations and check out our coupon site for more deals. If you buy something from our posts, we may earn a small commission.
- Quince Is Now Our Favorite Place to Shop for Home and Clothing Basics
- The Best New Launches From Lululemon, Kelty, w&p, and More
- Trump Rants in Near-Empty White House: I’ll ‘Never’ Say Biden Won
- PETA Boss Defends MLK Day Plans in Email Rant to Staff
- Evolvetogether Masks Are Designer-made and Celebrity-approved Reusable Face Coverings