Full transparency: I am very picky when it comes to my footwear. If a pair of shoes isn’t stylish, comfortable, versatile, and practical all at the same time, it’ll probably get shoved into the back of my closet, never to be seen again. This goes double for women’s boots, which are (or should be) as much of a fashion statement as they are an everyday staple — but in my opinion, few options actually deliver.
The Merrell Shiloh II boot, however, has not seen the inside of my closet once. That’s because, ever since I got them this past fall, I’ve been wearing them constantly.
So what’s so special about these shoes? For one, they’re extremely versatile: I wore them when I went pumpkin-picking with my cousin. I wore them when my snow-blower crapped out during an unexpected blizzard and I had to shovel the driveway by hand. I wear them out to the supermarket and on hikes around my local state park. When I’m not wearing them, I keep them by the back door for when I have to take the dog out in the middle of the night.
- This Workout Shirt Is So Great, I Wear It When I’m Not Exercising
- NY Prosecutors Are Looking at Don Jr. In Trump Biz Probe
- This Face Mask Keeps Selling Out—I Found Out Why
- This Brooks Running Sports Bra Holds My Boobs Instead of Crushing Them
- This Bike Is a Great Budget-Friendly Alternative To Peloton