Scouting Report: The Salomon X Ultra 4 Mid provides the safety features and functionality you need in a hiking boot, as well as the lightweight comfort you want.
If I could give everyone in the world one piece of advice, it would be to go hiking. If I could give all the new hikers that took my advice another piece of advice, it would be that you have to be able to count on your gear. For me, when braving the elements this summer, I know I can count on the X Ultra 4 boots from Salomon, one of the most trusted names in outdoor sports.
When I tried on Salomon’s X Ultra 4 Mid GTX boots for the first time, I noticed right away that they didn’t feel like I had to break them in as I have in the past with rigid new boots. I didn’t feel like I was lugging around bricks on my feet, either. Instead,at just 1 pound and 14 ounces, this boot packs a punch with an incredibly minimal amount of weight. While I did feel light on my feet, I didn’t feel like it compromised any of the safety and functionality features I needed the boot to have.
- Speed Darlington Alleges His Imported Car Was Looted At Nigerian Port
- Khloé Kardashian Gives Wise Life Advice To Her Younger Self: ‘Focus On Making Yourself Happy’
- Partygoers kill gunman with bricks after he opened fire at Texas home
- oraimo Toast PD Pro: How Your Phone will go from 0-60% in 30 Minutes with new Fast Charge Technology
- I’d Do a Split In These Shorts (If I Could Do One)