I am happy to say I have officially become the type of person who wears matching pajamas to sleep, and I have these Soma Cool Nights Sleep pajamas to thank for that. Gone are the days of being the type of person who throws on an old oversized t-shirt and a pair of comfy shorts before crawling into bed.
Soma’s Cool Nights Sleep pajamas are made of super lightweight rayon fibers that make the PJs luxuriously soft, silky, and cozy all at once. This fabric is offered in a variety of different kinds of pajamas, like pants, button-down shirts, nightgowns, shorts, tees, and tanks. I own a few matching sets of button down tops with ankle-length pants, and I’m basically obsessed with them.
I think it’s important to note that I almost never used to wear long-sleeve shirts and long pants to bed, because I couldn’t stand feeling overheated at night. When I first received this set, I was hesitant to try it for that reason, but after just one night, I was pleasantly surprised. The fabric really is cool to the touch, and while it still keeps me warm, it never makes me feel like I’m too hot. It’s just incredibly comfortable, and I love how it feels silky soft without ever feeling like it’s sticking to my skin. The fabric truly is amazing, and I could wear these PJs all day long — actually, I have, if we’re being honest.
- Guys Are Paying Porn Stars Big Money Just to Flirt During COVID
- Can Shapewear Survive in the Sweatpants Era?
- These Are the Most Stylish (and Comfortable) Slippers Ever
- Omarion & His Brother O’Ryan Set The Ultimate Thirst Trap In New Magazine Photoshoot
- As If You Needed a Reason to Spend More Time In Bed, Parachute Bedding Will Make Your Bed Your Favorite Place