Nollywood filmmaker Ugezu Ugezu has shown his displeasure on how his colleagues have made it a point of duty not to lend their voice on the recent happenings in the country.
Ugezu took to his Instagram account to tell his colleagues and other celebrities in the entertainment business that they act…
- Toyin Lawani’s husband Segun Wealth debunks claims of abandoning his kids
- Governors to be blamed for Nigeria’s problems – President Buhari’s aide
- AKA Sues Berita’s Hubby Nota Baloyi For R500k
- Davido Never Bought A Rolls Royce, What He Flaunted Belongs to His Father – Nollywood Actor
- ‘It’s Eye Service, They Were Forced To Settle Their Rift’— Fans React As Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Unfollow Each Other On Instagram