A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian man has allegedly committed suicide in a wooden structure where he resides at Budumburan in the Central Region of Ghana.
According to Ghanaian media, residents of the area discovered his body days after he committed suicide, leaving behind a suicide note.
- “Common WizKid” – Ghanaians blast Upcoming Artist for celebrating a follow-back from WizKid
- Bandits Kidnap Family Of Eight, Four Others In Zaria
- WTF? See This Makeup Transformation Of A 75-year-old Ghanaian Woman (Photo)
- Engineer Discovered Dead In Calabar
- Euro 2020: Car bomb discovered ahead of Italy vs Switzerland clash